We publish regular quarterly updates about the complaints we receive about government debts incurred for Vocational Education and Training (VET) studies. To help understand the terms used, please read this glossary.
- VET Student Loans - Quarterly Update 11: January to March 2020 - During 1 January–31 March 2020, we received 1,045 complaints, finalised 3,290 complaints.
- VET Student Loans - Quarterly Update ten: October to December 2019 - During 1 October–31 December 2019, we recieved 1,514 complaints, finalised 3,271 complaints
- VET Student Loans - Quarterly Update Eight: April to June 2019 - During 1 April–30 June 2019, we received 1,478 complaints, finalised 843 complaints, commenced 26 investigations and made 10 preliminary inquiries of providers.
- VET Student Loans - Quarterly Update Seven: January to March 2019 - During 1 January–31 March 2019, we received 1,232 complaints and closed 1,062 complaints.
- VET Student Loans - Quarterly Update Nine: July to September 2019 - Quarterly Update Nine: July to September 2019 - During 1 July–30 September 2019, we received 4,480 complaints, finalised 2,524 complaints, commenced 250 investigations and made 91 preliminary inquiries of providers
- Quarterly Update Six: October to December 2018 - During this quarter we received 1,128 complaints, closed 1,170 complaints, commenced 27 preliminary inquiries and commenced 31 investigations.
- Quarterly Update Five: July to September 2018 - During this quarter we received 3,339 complaints, closed 1,670 complaints, commenced 21 preliminary inquiries and commenced 10 investigations.
- Quarterly Update Four: April to June 2018 - During this quarter we received 1,432 complaints, closed 641 complaints, commenced 38 investigations and finalised nine investigations.
- Quarterly Update Three: January to March 2018 - This is the third quarterly update covers the period from 1 January–31 March 2018
- Quarterly Update Two: October to December 2017 - This update provides statistical data on complaints received, complaints closed and open complaints