- Private Health Insurance - Quarterly Bulletin 96: 1 July to 30 September 2020 - Complaint statistics, COVID-19 impacts on private health insurance, October rate increase, and pre-existing conditions.
- Private Health Insurance - Quarterly Bulletin 95: 1 April to 30 June - complaint statistics for 1 April to 30 June 2020, COVID-19 impacts on private health insurance, 2019-20 in focus, medical gaps and out of pocket costs, and the PHIO client survey.
- Private Health Insurance- Quarterly Bulletin 94: 1 January to 31 March - Complaint statistics, changes to Commonwealth Ombudsman services due to COVID-19, private health insurance industry complaints in a time of COVID-19 disruption, and Overseas Student Health Cover updates.
- Private Health Insurance - Quarterly Bulletin 93: 1 October to 31 December 2019 - Complaint statistics, inspection guidelines, covering two or more procedures where one is excluded from the policy, bushfire relief, new features on Privatehealth.gov.au and maintaining OSHC cover for duration of visa.
- Private Health Insurance - Quarterly Bulletin 92: 1 July 2019 to 30 September 2019 - bundled products and rewards programs, consultation on Mediation Guidelines and Transition and Termination Guidelines, pre-existing condition complaints, and the Annual Report.
- Private Health Insurance - Quarterly Bulletin 91: 1 April 2019 to 30 June 2019 - pre-existing condition complaints and complaint statistics.
- Private Health Insurance - Quarterly Bulletin 90: 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 - Launch of the new privatehealth.gov.au website and complaint statistics.
- Quarterly Bulletin 89: 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 - complaint statistics and trends, and updates on the upcoming 1 April 2019 premium increase and changes to private health insurance.
- Quarterly Bulletin 88: 1 July 2018 to 30 September 2018 - complaint statistics and trends, and an update on Privatehealth.gov.au developments including the new Private Health Information Statement (PHIS) and the removal of natural therapies cover from 1 April 2019.
- Quarterly Bulletin 87: 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2018 - complaint statistics, membership cancellation complaints, and a case study on the importance of checking correspondence from insurers.