- Overseas-Students-Ombudsman-Quarterly-Update-January-to-March-2021 - Overseas Students quarterly statistical update for January to March 2021.
- Overseas Students - Quarterly Summary (October to December 2020) - Overseas Students quarterly statistical update for October to December 2020.
VET Student Loans
- VET-Student-Loans-Ombudsman-Quarterly-Update-15: January to March 2021 - During 1 January–30 March 2021, we received 634 complaints, finalised 733.
- VET Student Loans - Quarterly Update 13: 1 July to 30 September 2020 - During 1 July–30 September 2020, we received 2,101 complaints, finalised 2,695.
Private Health Insurance
- Private Health Insurance - Quarterly Bulletin 98: 1 January to 31 March 2021 - complaint statistics, COVID-19 complaints, the Lifetime Health Cover mailing, dependents legislation, and Ombudsman advice to stakeholders.
- Private Health Insurance – Quarterly Bulletin 97: 1 October to 31 December 2020 - complaint statistics, COVID-19 complaints, and premium increases.
- Postal Industry - Quarterly Update Seven: 1 January to 31 March 2021 - This update discusses complaint statistics and compensation for lost and damaged parcels, including case studies.
- Postal Industry - Quarterly Update six: 1 October to 31 December 2020 - In the December 2020 quarter, the Office received 52.6 per cent more complaints compared to the same quarter last year. Complaints increased by 92.8 per cent in the June 2020 quarter compared to the June quarter last year. However complaints in the September and December quarter show complaints are decreasing overall.