- Overseas Students - Quarterly Summary (October to December 2020) - Overseas Students quarterly statistical update for October to December 2020.
- Overseas Students - Quarterly Summary (July to September 2020) - Overseas Students quarterly statistical update for July to September 2020.
VET Student Loans
- VET Student Loans - Quarterly Update 13: 1 July to 30 September 2020 - During 1 July–30 September 2020, we received 2,101 complaints, finalised 2,695.
- VET Student Loans - Quarterly Update 12: April to June 2020 - During 1 April–30 June 2020, we received 1,236 complaints, finalised 2,982 complaints.
Private Health Insurance
- Private Health Insurance – Quarterly Bulletin 97: 1 October to 31 December 2020 - complaint statistics, COVID-19 complaints, and premium increases.
- Private Health Insurance - Quarterly Bulletin 96: 1 July to 30 September 2020 - Complaint statistics, COVID-19 impacts on private health insurance, October rate increase, and pre-existing conditions.
- Postal Industry - Quarterly Update six: 1 October to 31 December 2020 - In the December 2020 quarter, the Office received 52.6 per cent more complaints compared to the same quarter last year. Complaints increased by 92.8 per cent in the June 2020 quarter compared to the June quarter last year. However complaints in the September and December quarter show complaints are decreasing overall.
- Postal Industry - Quarterly Update Five: 1 July to 30 September 2020 - We have continued to receive a large number of postal industry complaints with a 69.7 per cent increase during the 1 July to 30 September 2020 quarter compared to the same period last year. While this is less than the 92.8 per cent increase reported QU Four, complaint numbers have remained high as a result of continued COVID-19 disruptions to the postal industry and a sustained shift in consumer behaviour towards online shopping.