The Complaint-Handling Workshop is for government employees who handle complaints, with a focus on customer service and service delivery.
The training is based on the five elements of effective complaint-handling as outlined in the Better Practice Guide to Complaint-Handling:
The workshop aims to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence of staff to resolve complaints effectively and efficiently, while managing customer experiences and expectations.
After completing the workshop participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
- describe the elements of effective complaint-handling
- identify and apply strategies to manage complaints and complainants effectively and efficiently
- apply internal complaint policies and processes to individual complaints.
To find out more information or make a booking, email or phone 02 6276 3760.
The workshop costs $4,000. This includes:
- full-day training session including materials for up to 25 staff
- one hour pre-training meeting to discuss tailoring the workshop content to your agency’s complaint handling policies
- pre-training preparations to tailor the workshop accordingly.
The workshop fee includes travel costs to deliver in capital cities, with regional travel costs to be negotiated at the time of booking.
Catering and venue are to be arranged by the booking organisation.
For further information please contact:
02 6276 3760