- Making a difference - 40 years of the Commonwealth Ombudsman - A written history of the office, this book describes the early days of the office under the leadership of the first Commonwealth Ombudsman, Professor Jack Richardson AO, and charts the office’s progress over the following decades.
- Services for Defence members - Brochure outlining how the Ombudsman can help you
- Reporting abuse in Defence - Brochure outlining the Ombudsmans role in receiving reports of serious abuse within the Australian Defence Force
- Multilingual Brochure - Overseas Students Ombudsman 6 page DL Brochure (21 languages)
- English Brochure - Overseas Students Ombudsman 2 page DL Brochure
Private Health Insurance
- Waiting Periods for Health Insurance - How and why waiting periods work, including pre-existing conditions
- The Right to Change - A consumer guide to transferring from one health insurance product to another
- Doctors Bills - Managing doctor's bills and potential out-of-pocket costs
- Privatehealth.gov.au - Australia's leading independent source of information about private health insurance.
- Lifetime Health Cover: What you need to know - The rules about Lifetime Health Cover loading